- b) Appliances intended for use in places where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, steam or gas).
- c) Wet and dry vacuum cleaners, including electric brush, for commercial and industrial use (IEC 60335-2-69).
- d) Portable electric garden blowers operating from the mains, vacuum blowers (IEC 60335-2-100).
- e) Appliances for medical purposes (IEC 60601-1).
- f) Vacuum cleaners only with USB input port and/or USB connector cable.
- g) Backpack type vacuum cleaners for commercial/industrial use (IEC 60335-2-69).
- h) Portable vehicle vacuum cleaners that are powered or charged only by 12 VDC supply.
- i) Charging or docking stations for automatic cleaners (robot or intelligent vacuum cleaner).
- j) Vacuum cleaners intended to be used for non-domestic (commercial/industrial) purposes in hotels, offices, schools, hospitals and similar premises.
- k) Pool cleaners and glass cleaners.
第 58/2020 號條例: 強制執行印尼家用廚房機械和加熱液體器具國家標準，已於 2021 年 12 月 23 日生效。 該法令規定，在該國生產或在進口該國、分銷和銷售的所有用於加熱液體以利用家用電力的廚房機器和器具均應滿足 SNI 要求。
Mandatory Implementation of Indonesian National Standards for Household Kitchen Machinery and Appliances for Heating Liquids, Regulation No. 58/2020
This decree states that all of Kitchen Machines and Appliances for Heating Liquids for Utilization of Household Electricity produced within the country or imported, distributed and marketed in the country shall fulfil the SNI requirements. The producers which produced these products therefore shall comply with those requirements proven by having Product Certificate for Using SNI Mark.
The product certificate on SNI marking shall be issued by a Product Certification Body which has been accredited by KAN and appointed by the Minister of Industry through testing of the conformity of the products quality against SNI requirements.
Products which are distributed in domestic market that originated domestically and imported shall meet the requirements consisted in:
- SNI 7859-2013, Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 1: General requirements; and SNI IEC 60335-2-14-2011, Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 2-14: Particular requirements for kitchen machines; for Electrical Blender, Electrical Juicer, Electrical Mixer and Electrical Food Chopper
- SNI 7859-2013, Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 1: General requirements; and SNI IEC 60335-2-15-2011, Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 2-15: Particular requirements for appliances for heating liquids; for Rice Cooker and Electric Kettle
- SNI 7859-2013, Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 1: General requirements; and SNI IEC 60335-2-74:2010, Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 2-74: Particular requirements for portable immersion heaters; for Immersion Heaters
- SNI 7859-2013, Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 1: General requirements; SNI IEC 60335-2-15-2011, Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 2-15: Particular requirements for appliances for heating liquids; and SNI IEC 60335-2-24-2009, Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 2-24: Particular requirements for refrigerating appliances, ice-cream appliances and ice-makers; for Water Dispenser
This Regulation enters into force on 23 December 2021.
South Korea 韓國
2022 年 1 月 6 日，韓國技術與標準局 (KATS) 宣佈修訂三項 KC 電器安全標準，以符合有關電器安全管理的國際公約 (WTO/TBT、IECEE):
- KC 60335-2-7 家用和類似用途電器安全第2-7部分：洗衣機的特殊要求：
- KC 60335-2-23 家用和類似用途電器-安全第2-23部分：皮膚或頭髮護理的特殊要求：
- KC 60335-2-80 家用和類似用途電器-安全第2-80部分：風扇的特殊要求：
On 6 January 2022, the South Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (KATS) announced the revision of three KC safety standards for electrical appliances in order to comply with international conventions on the safety management of electrical appliances (WTO/TBT, IECEE).
The revised safety standards and major changes are as follows:
- KC 60335-2-7 Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety Part 2-7: Particular requirements for washing machines:
- Specification of test items such as temperature rise, abnormal operation, and structure –
- addition of temperature rise standards by surface material and location during normal operation;
- addition of condition for overload operation test;
- relaxation of standards for internal opening force of doors;
- addition of requirements for steam generators.
- KC 60335-2-23 Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety Part 2-23: Particular requirements for skin or hair care:
- Specification of labeling and test items for mechanical hazard and structure, etc –
- correction of errors and addition of requirements for specific products;
- addition of safety tests for equipment used on the floor/table;
- addition of structural requirements for device surface to prevent burns to users.
- KC 60335-2-80 Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety Part 2-80: Particular requirements for fans:
- Specification of labeling and test items for mechanical hazard, etc –
- addition of labeling items for specific products;
- addition of test items related to pinching or injury risk.
The Notice entered into force on 6 January 2022.
The previous KC version can be applied with the above safety standard until 2022.12.31.
能源效率要求 Energy Efficiency Requirements
Central America 中美洲
[法規草案] 擬議的中美洲技術法規 RTCA 23.01.80:21 將為某些無風管分離式空調設備制定能效要求。 該法規規定了在瓜地馬拉、薩爾瓦多、宏都拉斯、尼加拉瓜、哥斯大黎加和巴拿馬進口或銷售的可變製冷劑流量無風管分離式空調的最低能效比水準、測試方法、合格評定程序和標籤要求。該法規適用於運行壓縮機系統且標稱冷卻能力不超過 19050 Wt (65 000 BTU) 的電力空調設備。
Proposed Central American Technical Regulation RTCA 23.01.80: 21 would establish energy efficiency requirements for certain ductless split-type air conditioning equipment.
This Regulation establishes the minimum energy efficiency ratio (SEER) level, test method, conformity assessment procedure and labelling requirements for ductless split type air conditioners with variable refrigerant flow which are imported or marketed in Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama. The type of air conditioners in scope are those using electrical air-cooled condensers with a nominal cooling capacity of up to 19050 Wt (65 000 BTU) and operating by mechanical compression.
The Technical Regulation recognizes the validity of the following test methods for determining the performance of air conditioners:
- ANSI/ASHARE 37-2009 Methods of testing for rating Unitary air conditioning and heat pump equipment. The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. 2.
- ARI 210/240- (2017) Performance Rating of Unitary Air-conditioning & Air-source Heat Pump Equipment;
- NOM-023-ENER-2018 Energy efficiency in split air conditioners, free discharge and without air ducts (Mexican standard).
In relation to labelling, all equipment shall bear the energy efficiency label set out in Annex B. The energy label shall:
- be attached to the device or affixed by means of a sticker;
- be affixed in a visible manner on the surface of the product;
- contain, in legible and indelible form, in “Arial” font, the minimum information listed in section 11.3 of this Regulation;
- comply with the dimension requirements as specified under section 11.4.
2021 年 12 月 29 日，哥倫比亞礦業和能源部發佈了第 40420 號決議，修訂最終用途電氣和燃氣設備能效標籤 (RETIQ) 的技術法規。
本決議暫緩實施受 RETIQ 約束的空調設備新能效值的生效時間。它們的生效日期最初定於 2022 年 1 月 1 日，該決議將空調設備當前能源性能範圍的生效日期延長至 2023 年 12 月 31 日。
本決議於 2021 年 12 月 29 日生效。
On 29 December 2021, the Colombian Ministry of Mines and Energy published Resolution No. 40420 amending the Technical Regulation for Energy Efficiency Labeling of End-Use Electrical and Fuel Gas Equipment (RETIQ).
This Resolution suspends the entry into force of the new energy efficiency values for air conditioning equipment subject to RETIQ. These new values were established under Article 2(8) of Resolution 40247/2020 amending RETIQ. Their date of entry into force was initially set on January 1, 2022. As such, the Resolution extends the effective date of the current energy performance ranges for air conditioning equipment until 31 December 2023.
Finally, the Resolution provides that the Ministry of Mines and Energy have until 31 December 2023 to set out energy performance ranges for commercial chillers, refrigerators and/or freezers and high-power cooking equipment.
This Resolution came into force on 29 December 2021.
2021 年 12 月 16 日，新加坡國家環境局 (NEA) 批准了《節能 (受管制商品和註冊供應商) 條例》的修正案。 自 2022 年 1 月 1 日起，冰箱、乾衣機和空調的最低能源性能標準 (MEPS) 被提高，分離式空調也引入了新的待機功率要求。 滿足要求的舊MEPS產品自2022 年 1 月 1 日至 2022 年 12 月 31 日有為期 1 年的市場銷售過渡期。
On 16 December 2021, the Singapore National Environment Agency (NEA) approved an amendment of the Energy Conservation (Regulated Goods and Registered Suppliers) Regulations.
With effect from 1 January 2022, the Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) for refrigerators, clothes dryers and air-conditioners are raised as part of Singapore’s efforts to improve household energy efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. New standby power requirements are also be introduced for split type air-conditioners.
As such this amendment sets out the Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) and the Mandatory Energy Labeling Scheme (MELS) for
- casement and window type air-conditioners,
- split type (non-inverter) air-conditioners with one indoor unit ,
- split type (non-inverter) air-conditioners with more than one indoor unit,
- split type (inverter) air-conditioners with one indoor unit,
- split type (inverter) air-conditioners with more than one indoor unit,
- refrigerators without freezers, with freezers and with through the door ice dispenser,
- clothes dryers.
A transitional period of 1 year, from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022, is provided to allow existing MEPS requirements to continue to apply to goods which are imported into or manufactured in Singapore before 1 January 2022 or imported into or manufactured in Singapore on or after 1 January 2022 and supplied under an agreement entered into before 1 January 2022.
烏克蘭能源部通過了第 676 號命令，批准了當地空間加熱器的能源標籤要求。 技術法規以歐盟法規 1186/2015 中包含的標準為藍本。 該命令規定了標稱熱輸出 ≤ 50 kW 的局部加熱器的能源標籤要求，並於 2021 年 12 月 28 日生效。
The Ukrainian Ministry of Energy adopted Order No. 676 approving the energy labelling requirements for local space heaters.
The Technical Regulations are modelled on the criteria contained in EU Regulation No. 1186/2015. This Order establishes the requirements for the energy labelling of local heaters with a nominal heat output ≤ 50 kW.
This Order enters into force on 28 December 2021.
其他 / 多主題產品 Others / Products with Multiple Subjects
新加坡消費品安全辦公室 (CPSO) 已於2021年7月12日發布通知，對高風險管控產品的安全標準要求進行更新。註冊供應商 (RS) 需注意，自2022 年7月13日 (含) 起，上述管控商品經測試符合其適用安全標準的版本若低於表中所列標準，將不接受新註冊或續期註冊。
Singapore Consumer Product Safety Office (CPSO) issued an circular on July 12, 2021, and informed that for the purpose of testing and certification for registration under the Consumer Protection (Safety Requirements) Regulations (CPSR), the required safety standards for the high-risk Controlled Goods will be updated as set out with effect from 13th July 2022:
Category of Controlled Goods
Minimum Edition of Safety Standard
Gas cooking appliances (gas cooker)
EN 30-1-1:2008 + A3:2013 or AS 5263.1.1:2020
Gas cooking appliances (glass-ceramic gas hob with enclosed covered burner)
EN 30-1-3:2003 + A1:2006
Gas cooking appliances (gas cooker with automatic burner control system)
Mains socket-outlets (3-pin 13-amp type)
Mains socket-outlets (3-pin 13-amp type for cooker control unit)
BS 4177:1992 + A1:1993 + A2:1997 + A3:2004 + A4:2007
Mains socket-outlets (3-pin 13-amp type with RCD)
Mains socket-outlets (3-pin round type 15-amp)
SS 472:1999 + A1:2020
Water heaters (instantaneous electric type)
IEC 60335-2-35:2012 + A1:2016 + A2:2020
Water heaters (mains pressure electric storage type)
IEC 60335-2-21:2012 + A1:2018
Registered Suppliers (RS) are to note that from 13th July 2022 (inclusive) onwards, the above Controlled Goods which are tested to editions of their applicable Safety Standards that are older than what is listed above, will not be accepted for new registrations or renewal of existing registrations.
台灣經濟部批准修訂《商檢標誌使用條例》第 3 條和第 9 條，明確二維碼的標籤要求。
Taiwan’s Ministry of Economic Affairs approved an amendment to Articles 3 and 9 of the Regulations on the Use of Commodity Inspection Mark in order to clarify and make the labelling requirements of the QR code more flexible on Janyary 11,2022.
This amendment sets out that the QR code does not need to be placed next to the basic label of the product inspection mark, and it can be presented separately on the package. In order to manage the QR code better, this amendment clarifies that the QR code should be applied before the product safety inspection certificate is issued. Products that have obtained the certificate before the entry into force of this amendment should apply for QR code before leaving the factory or importing.
Based on the consideration of reducing the cost, in accordance with Article 9, for the products that should bear a QR code, different methods of marking can be chosen based on the different types, shapes, or sizes of the products.
[法規草案] 2021 年 12 月 27 日，越南科技部發布了第 2824//TT-BKHCN 號通函草案，旨在規範以電子方式顯示強制性標籤內容，預計於2022年5月生效。
- 電氣和電子設備 (縮寫: EEE)
- 信息和通信技術 (ICT) 設備
On 27 December 2021, the Vietnamese Ministry of Science and Technology published the Draft Circular No. 2824//TT-BKHCN seeking to regulate the display of compulsory label contents by means of electric means in a hope to implement Decree No. 111/2021/ND-CP which revises the rules for the labelling of goods under Decree No. 43/2017/ND-CP.
The scope of the Draft Circular per the Annex applies to the following products;
- Building / Construction Products;
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment (Abrv: EEE);
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Equipment;
- Machinery Products;
- Measuring Instruments;
- Medical Devices;
- Personal Care Appliances;
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Sports Equipment;
- Telecommunications Equipment and;
- Toys / Childcare Products
This Draft Circular is expected to enter into force in May 2022.