CLP中華電力 x TÜV萊茵，攜手共建燃氣輪機聯合循環發電項目 | CLP and TÜV Rheinland join hands to build a combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power generation project
- On behalf of CLP, TÜV Rheinland conducted quality management system audit on ARUP and other contractors at the early, middle and late stage of the project respectively. All the parties have been impressed by the professional insight of TÜV Rheinland’s auditing experts, and convinced by their solid conclusions and sound advices, which effectively promotes CLP’s management of onsite contractors, ensures continuous improvement and reduces the project’s risks.
- TÜV Rheinland has under its belt rich expertise and experience, with an acute insight into Hong Kong’s regulations. As the RIB of Hong Kong Labour Department, TÜV Rheinland inspected the installation of HRSG in strict accordance with Hong Kong’s regulations and based on the installation schedule. During the stages of field installation, commissioning, firing and trial operation, TÜV Rheinland also demonstrated a professional and rigorous work attitude, particularly when it came to welding, electric meter, anti-corrosion coating and performance verification.
- With its global project management experience and a professional team of engineers, TÜV Rheinland has won the recognition of the customer. During the factory acceptance test (FAT) for Siemens gas turbine, the customer remarked that “the German engineers not only boast solid technical know-how, but are also fully prepared for the test. During the entire test, the engineers listen attentively to the customer’s requirements, try hard to figure out ways to satisfy the customer’s needs and strive to safeguard the customer’s rights.”
- TÜV Rheinland’s global network provides convenient services for the project. The project’s suppliers involve hundreds of factories from nearly 20 countries including Germany, US, South Korea and China. Promptly responding to customer’s requirements and integrating global resources, TÜV Rheinland provides whole-process and full-cycle professional services from review of inspection and test plan (ITP) and other documents, verification of raw materials, supervision of process quality & schedule to factory acceptance, as well as from equipment gate-in, installation, commissioning, initial firing to thermal joint commissioning. TÜV Rheinland also manages the equipment hierarchically and dynamically according to the risk matrix.
Results and Benefits
- During the quality inspection of D1 project, TÜV Rheinland identified and tackled complex problems in manufacturing and supply chain, and ensured that all equipment’s conformance to technical specifications and quality standards by eliminating non-conformance in the factories. Not a single quality accident occurred during the project, which proves that appropriate project measures and feasible inspection plans have been put in place to achieve the project’s quality goal.
- Combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) D1 successfully conducted initial firing and synchronization on Jan. 24, 2020 and Jan. 29, 2020 respectively, which marks an important milestone of the project. After intensive efforts in thermal joint commissioning for several months, CCGT D1 finally began to generate power on Jun. 20, 2020.
About TÜV Rheinland
We offer a complete package of services in technology consulting, project coordination and project management for engineering projects, and provide professional and sound technical support and solutions for quality guarantee along a whole project from purchasing, manufacturing, installation to commissioning.
我們提供完整的工程項目技術諮詢，項目協調和項目管理服務，對整個無論您處於哪個領域，德國萊茵TÜV在供應商選擇、生產、運輸和安裝各個階段提供的服務都能為您在整個供應鏈中增值。同時，我們幫助您選擇有資質、有能力的供應商，保障材料與部件的質量，從而避免交貨延誤。項目在採購、製造、安裝和調試環節中每一步的質量保證提供專業及合理化的技術支持和解決方案。No matter in which segment you operate—TÜV Rheinland’s services during Vendor Selection, Production, Shipment and Installation, can add value along the entire supply chain, we also help you select qualified and capable suppliers, to assure the quality of materials and components and to avoid delays in delivery.