- DGC註冊需每4年更新一次 (需有經過公證的聲明信)，註冊公司也需要每4年更新。
- For the requirements of testing/testing under extreme conditions in the relevant technical regulations, organizations and individuals may use appropriate declarations in the technical documents of products, goods or results. test/test results of designated and recognized testing organizations (laboratory); or accredited domestic and foreign testing laboratories in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025;
- For 5G mobile communication base station equipment, organizations and individuals are allowed to use test/test results of domestic and foreign laboratories recognized in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 or ISO/IEC 17025 of the manufacturer for certification and announcement of conformity according to national technical regulations QCVN 128:2021/BTTTT;
- For independent 5G mobile communication network terminal equipment, organizations and individuals are allowed to use test/test results of domestic and foreign laboratories recognized in accordance with ISO/standards;
- For hybrid 5G mobile communication network terminals, organizations and individuals are allowed to use test/test results of domestic and foreign laboratories recognized in accordance with ISO/standards;
- For the publication of regulation conformity according to national technical regulations QCVN 22:2021/BTTTT organizations and individuals are allowed to use measurement/test results of recognized domestic and foreign laboratories in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 or the manufacturer’s standards;
- For television receivers with integrated DVB-T2 terrestrial digital television (iDTV) signal reception function, organizations and individuals may use the test results of the chassis (chassis/ platform) according to the standards;
- For lithium battery products subject to mandatory declaration of conformity, organizations and individuals are only allowed to use use test/test results of designated or accredited testing laboratories or registered testing laboratories signed with the Ministry of Information and Communications to make declaration of conformity according to national technical regulations QCVN 101:2020/BTTTT. In case an organization or individual imports a small quantity and cannot provide a sufficient number of samples for testing/testing, the organization or individual should contact the quality inspection agency (the Department of Telecommunications) and provide documentation to consider the acceptance of the results issued by an overseas testing organization accredited in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 for products with the same symbol and manufacturer to complete the registration procedure for quality inspection, regulation conformity announcement; and organizations and individuals importing must be responsible for the safety of imported products.
資訊 / 電信 ITE / Telecom
Act No. 8991 on June 27, 2022. This Act establishes the technical and operational requirements for the conditions of use band from 3,700 MHz to 3,800 MHz by low-power terrestrial service stations.
Act No. 8995 on June 27, 2022. This Act establishes the technical and operational requirements for the conditions of use of the 27.5-27.9 GHz sub-band.
國家市場監管總局/國家標準化管理委員會2022年7月19日發佈了GB4943.1-2022《音視頻、資訊技術和通訊技術設備 第1部分：安全要求》。新標準將取代GB4943.1-2011和GB8898-2011。本標準修改採用IEC國際標準：IEC 62368-1:2018。新標準將於2023年8月1日起強制實施。
State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR)/Standardization Administration of China (SAC) had released the national standard GB4943.1-2022 Audio/video,information and communication technology equipment—Part 1: Safety requirements on July 19, 2022 which will replace the old national standards GB4943.1-2011 and GB8898-2011. The revision of this standard adopts the internationl standard IEC62368-1:2018. This new standard will come to force on August 1, 2023.
The implemetion requirements of standard upgrade under CCC (China Compulsary Certification) scheme will be released soon and we will update accordingly. This standard involves AV, IT and telecom products which CCC category code is 08, 09 and 16.
The New EMC Standard GB/T 9254.1-2021 electromagnetic compatibility of information technology equipment, multimedia equipment and receivers Part 1: transmission requirements was issued on December 31, 2021 which replaced GB/T 9254-2008 and GB/T 13837-2012 from July 1, 2022. The CCC application for standard upgrade had been accepted starting from June, 2022.
Costa Rica 哥斯大黎加
哥斯大黎加電信監管局 ((SUTEL) 發佈RCS-141-2022 (部分修改移動通訊終端審批程序)。此次新規對移動通訊終端的認證要求進行了修改，主要有以下幾點：
Superintendencia de Telecomunicaciones (SUTEL) in Costa Rica has published RCS-141-2022 “Modificación parcial del procedimiento de homologación de terminales de telecomunicaciones móviles.” This new regulation modifies the requirements for homologation of mobile telecommunication terminals. Cellular product applications for new applicants will now require hard copies with apostille stamps, and the apostille exemption for cellular applications is no longer in effect. Registration with the Dirección General de Calidad (DGC) will need to be updated every 4 years through a notarized declaration letter, and companies with current registration will need to perform this update every 4 years as well. This regulation came into effect on June 16, 2022.
Malaysia SIRIM Extends Interim Type Approval Period for IPv6 Cellular Equipment.
The Standard and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM) published an announcement on July 10, 2022 informing that the implementation of the interim Type Approval period for IPv6 Cellular Equipment without Wi-Fi interface has been extended for 1 year. As such, all new applications and renewal of Certificate of Conformity (CoC) are allowed with a maximum validity of one (1) year. For IPv6 equipment over other medium (e.g: Fiber Optic etc. except Ethernet LAN), interim approval will also be issued with a validity period of one (1) year.
The BSMI proposes to adopt CNS 15598-1:2020 and CNS15936:2016 as the inspection standards for audio and video equipment to ensure the safety of consumers.
For the video recording or reproducing apparatus, the standard to be adopted contains volume limits
requirements to protect consumers from hearing loss.
For details please see below link:
In June 2022, the Vietnamese Ministry of Information and Communications approved Circular No. 2361/BTTTT-KHCN on the Instructions on Guiding the Application and Implementation of Circular No. 02/2022/TT-BTTTT.
It established the following:
The Circular entered into force on 1 July 2022.
燈具 / LED Luminaiaries / LED
[法規草案] 2022年6月28日，台灣經濟部公佈廢止《自鎮流螢光燈最低能效標準及能效等級標示及檢驗要求》。各方若有意見應在 2022 年 8 月 29 日之前通過電話或電子郵件提交。
On 28 June 2022, Taiwan Ministry of Economic Affairs published a proposal to abolish the “Requirements on Minimum Energy Performance Standard and Energy Efficiency Rating Labelling and Inspection for Self-Ballasted Fluorescent Lamps”.
Comments should be submitted by 29 August 2022 via phone or email.
自 2022 年 6 月 1 日起，禁止向塔吉克斯坦境內進口、生產和銷售代碼為 8539322001 的汞燈。
On 28 Ma y 2022, the Tajikistan Government approved Resolution No. 264, in accordance with Article 18 of the Constitutional Law of the Republic of Tajikistan on the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan” and Article 5 of Law No. 44, 2002 on Waste Production and Consumption.
From 1 June 2022, this Resolution prohibits the import, production, and sale of mercury lamps with the code 8539322001 into the territory of Tajikistan.
能源效率要求 Energy Efficiency Requirements
China Hong Kong 中國香港
機電工程署 (機電署) 就強制性能源效益標籤計畫第四階段《產品能源標籤實務守則》的修訂展開為期兩個月的業界諮詢，至2022年8月14日結束。
第四階段的涵蓋範圍新增三類產品，包括發光二極體 (LED) 燈、燃氣灶及即熱式燃氣熱水器。
Revision of the Code of Practice on Energy Labelling of Products for the Fourth Phase of the Mandatory Energy Efficiency Labelling Scheme.
The Electrical and Mechanical Services Department (EMSD) launched a two-month trade consultation on the revision of the Code of Practice on Energy Labelling of Products for the fourth phase of the Mandatory Energy Efficiency Labelling Scheme (MEELS). The consultation period will end on 14 August 2022.
The fourth phase of the MEELS include three additional types of products, namely Light Emitting Diode (LED) lamps, gas cookers and gas instantaneous water heaters.
[法規草案] 2022 年 6 月 27 日，牙買加標準局宣佈通過牙買加能源標籤標準規範草案 – 製冷設備 – 要求，DJS CRS 57: 2018/Amd 1。無異議截止日期為 2022 年 8 月 24 日。
On 27 June 2022, The Bureau of Standards Jamaica announced the adoption of Draft Jamaican Standard Specification for Energy Labelling – Refrigeration Appliances – Requirement, DJS CRS 57: 2018/Amd 1. The closing date for non-objection is 24 August 2022. The announcement is available here: BSJ announces the adoption of the following Draft Jamaican Standard | Bureau of Standards Jamaica
[法規草案] 2022 年 6 月 24 日，烏拉圭工業、能源和礦業部向 WTO 通報一項法令草案，該法令草案提議修改電氣設備和電器的能源效率標籤: 法令 116/2011。
On 24 June 2022, the Uruguayan Ministry of Industry, Energy and Mining notified the WTO of a Draft Decree which proposes to amend the Energy Efficiency Labelling of Electrical Equipment and Appliances, Decree 116/2011.
The notified Draft Decree concerns requirements for the import and marketing of equipment, appliances and vehicles that use energy to operate and are included in the regulations of the domestic energy efficiency labelling system.
The URSEA will define the specific procedures for the controls and inspection of the equipment included in the national system of energy efficiency labelling. Also they will establish deadlines for mandatory conformity assessment established for each equipment.
其他 / 多主題產品 Others / Products with Multiple Subjects
South Korea 韓國
2022年7月19日，韓國無線電研究機構 (RRA) 批准了對《電磁相容性標準通知》的修訂。
– 跟電梯，Power Supply有關的產品中，“升壓電纜”，1 to 1 cable, 1 to 1 cable accessories不用申請RRA認證
– Country of Origin有多個的情況下，證書只能標注最終製造產品的國家
– 如果證書上的型號名稱，銷售並推銷時的型號名稱相同的話，產品本體可以僅僅標注KC Logo和型號名稱。但是型號名稱必須要放在KC Logo下面。另外，使用手冊必須要標注認證號碼，持證人，製造商，生產國，製造年月等KC認證資訊。
這個法規，從2022年 07月 29日起生效。
On 19 July 2022, the South Korean Radio Research Agency (RRA) approved an amendment to the Notice on Criteria for Electromagnetic Compatibility.
– Several products deleted from the mandatory list.
– The certificate can only mention the Country of Origin in which the final product was manufactured.
– Marking rules is revised for manual and label.
The Act will come into force on 29.07.2022.