- Technical Standard ENACOM-Q2-60.15 V19.1 (Medical Devices)
- Technical Standard ENACOM-Q2-61.03 V17.1 (User Terminal for Mobile Communications Services)
- Technical Standard ENACOM-Q2-61.04 V17.1 (Radio Base Transceivers of Mobile Communications Transceivers)
- military equipment used for national security;
- equipment designed to be launched into space;
- large industrial equipment;
- large stationary machines;
- unauthorized means of transport of persons or goods;
- non-road handheld machinery designed for professional use only;
- dental implants medical devices;
- solar panels installed by experts for use in designated areas;
- equipment specially designed for research and development purposes only, etc.
- KC 60335-2-44 家用和類似用途電器 – 安全第 2-44 部分：熨燙機的特殊要求 – 未對電機驅動設備進行特定測試以與國際公約保持一致；
- KC 10018 家用和類似用途電器 – 安全 – 電暖水床墊和床的特殊要求 – 可拆卸蓋電熱水床墊試驗方法的變更；
- K 10020 家用和類似用途電器 – 安全 – 具有非彈性加熱部件的加熱墊的特殊要求 – 改進異常操作的測試條件和方法，包括放寬異常操作時的表面溫度條件等。
- KC 60335-2-44 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances – Safety Part 2-44 : Particular Requirements for Ironers -onon-application of specific tests for motor-driven equipment for harmonisation with international conventions;
- KC 10018 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances – Safety – Particular Requirements for Electrical Warm-Water Mattresses and Beds -ochange of test method for electrical warm-water mattresses with removable cover;
- K 10020 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances – Safety – Particular Requirements for Heating Pads with Non-Flexible Heated Part -oimprovement of test conditions and methods for abnormal operation, including relaxation of surface temperature conditions during abnormal operation, etc.
- SI 20 第 1 部分: 螢光燈 – 一般照明用途的自鎮流燈 – 安全要求，一般要求和測試
- SI 60968: 用於一般照明服務的自鎮流螢光燈 – 安全要求
- 20 Part 1. Fluorescent lamps – Self-ballasted lamps for general lighting uses – Safety requirements, General requirements and tests, June 2018
- 60968 – Self-ballasted fluorescent lamps for general lighting services – Safety requirements, 2002 and amendment May 2012
- Electric washing machines: automatic washing machines with wave wheels;
- Electric washing machines: drum washing machines;
- Water heaters: gas fast water heater;
- Water heaters: gas heating and hot water heater (dual-purpose type);
- Water heaters: heat pump water heaters (appliances);
- Room air conditioners: Heat pump type room air conditioners;
- Room air conditioners: low ambient temperature air source heat pump heaters;
- Heat pumps: low ambient temperature air source heat pump (chilled water) units;
- Heat pumps: multi-connected air conditioning (heat pump) units;
- Heat pumps: water (ground) source heat pump units;
- Rotary air compressors;
- Domestic refrigerators: wine storage cabinets;
- Domestic refrigerators-freezers;
- Domestic refrigerators with wine storage cabinet;
- Refrigerators (cabinets): self-contained condensing units commercial freezers;
- Cooker hoods;
- Rice cookers;
- Electronic displays;
- Microwave ovens;
- Electric fans.
- New scope of electrical products under 50V that will require mandatory Electrical Safety Certification including:
- The list of products subject to mandatory S-Mark (System No. 5) Scheme has been updated to introduce new ones, being mandatory to be implemented from July 8th, 2022.
- The surveillance periodicity for certificates schemes have been revised:
資訊 / 電信 ITE / Telecom
The National Communication Agency in Argentina (ENACOM) published the Resolution 1248/2021 to officially assign the INTI National Lab as an Accredited Test Laboratory for the following RF Testing:
This accreditation has revoked the use of Declarations of Conformity and has triggered the enforcement of mandatory local testing on medical devices and Radio base transceivers, whereas for cellular user terminals the local testing would become mandatory only when International certification is not available.
This resolution has established an adaptation period of 180 days, hence local testing will be applicable since March 1 of 2022.
[法規草案] 肯亞通信管理局 (CA) 制定了移動訊號中繼器型式批准指南草案。目前CA 正在收集對該指南草案的意見。
The Communication Authority of Kenya (CA) is the regulatory authority for the ICT industry in Kenya with responsibilities in telecommunications, e-commerce, broadcasting, postal/courier services and cyber security. CA is also responsible for managing the country’s numbering and frequency spectrum resources as well as safeguarding interests of consumers of ICT services.
In furtherance of its responsibility on managing frequency spectrum resources, the Authority has developed draft guidelines on type approval of mobile signal repeaters.
The objective of this consultation is to give stakeholders and the public an opportunity to comment on the Authority’s proposal to authorize the use of static mobile phone signal repeaters subject to Type Approval. The technical conditions for Type Approval are contained in the consultation document.
Currently CA is collecting opinions to this draft guidelines.
IMDA 已發出通知延長住宅閘道器 (“RG”)/家用路由器的銷售截止日期以符合標準。由於 IMDA 收到來自行業和 RG 供應商的延長合規時間表的請求，對於新的和現有的 RG/家用路由器型號，IMDA 已決定延長遵守現有 RG/家用路由器型號的技術規範的時間表至 2022 年 5 月 1 日。
這意味著從 2022 年 5 月 2 日起，不符合技術規範或尚未在 IMDA 註冊的 RG/家用路由器型號將不再銷售供本地使用，此類未註冊型號只能由具有經銷商個人許可證的經銷商進口以用於再出口目的。
On 12 October, IMDA had sent out a notice on Extension of Deadline for Sale of Residential Gateways (“RGs”) / Home Routers to Comply with Standards.
Originally The Technical Specification for Security Requirements for Residential Gateways, IMDA TS RG-SEC (the “Technical Specification”), came into force on 13 April 2021. New RG/home router models shall comply with the Technical Specification before the equipment can be sold for use in Singapore. For existing RG/home router models that were registered before 12 Oct 2020, a one-year grace period was given to comply with the Technical Specification, by 12 Oct 2021.
But Since IMDA had received requests from industry and RG vendors for extension of the timeline for compliance, for both new and existing RG/home router models, IMDA has decided to extend the timeline for compliance with the Technical Specification for existing RG/home router models to 1 May 2022.
This means that from 2 May 2022, RG/home router models which do not comply with the Technical Specification, or not yet registered with IMDA, shall no longer be sold for local use. Such unregistered models may be imported for re-export purposes only, by dealers with a Dealer’s Individual Licence.
Please note that RGs/home routers that are compliant with the Technical Specification will qualify for Level 1 of Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (“CSA”)’s Cybersecurity Labelling Scheme (“CLS”). RGs/home routers that comply with the Technical Specification and registered with IMDA are required to have both the IMDA’s
Compliance label and the CSA’s Cybersecurity Label on the equipment or its packaging.
2021 年 9 月 8 日，泰國工業部宣佈制定關於可能含有有害物質的電氣和電子設備的工業標準 2368-2564。本公告自2022年1月6日起生效。
On 8 September 2021, the Thai Ministry of Industry announced the establishment of the Industrial Standard 2368-2564 on Electrical and Electronic Equipment that May Contain Hazardous Substances: Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances.
This announcement cancels the previous announcement of the Thai Ministry of Industry on the establishment of the Industrial Product Standard TIS 2368-2551, dated 26 May 2008, on Electrical and Electronic Equipment that May Contain Hazardous Substances: Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances.
The Standard applies to the electrical and electronic equipment listed in Annex A of TIS 2368-2564.
However, the Standard does not apply to the following products:
The Standard also provides scope, definitions and chemical restriction requirements, etc.
The Announcement enters into force on 6 January 2022.
家用電器 House Appliances
2021 年 10 月 6 日，阿根廷生產發展部發佈執行關於電烤箱能效的第 319/1999 號決議。該決議確立了能源使用要求和合格評定流程，並參考了 IRAM 標準 62414-1 和 62414-2。 該決議規定了烤箱的標籤要求，並將電烤箱產品和產品認證文件的產品安全責任分配給國內製造商和進口商。
On 06 October 2021, the Argentine Ministry of Productive Development published Resolution No. 1017 to implement Resolution No 319/1999 on Energy Efficiency of Electric Ovens, establishing the entry into force on that date of Resolution No. 319/1999 for electric ovens for domestic use.
The resolution establishes energy use requirements and conformity assessment processes, and refers to IRAM Standards 62414-1 and 62414-2. The Resolution specifies a labelling requirement for the ovens, and assigns to domestic manufacturers and importers the product safety liability for the electric oven products and for the documentation of certification of the products.
South Korea 韓國
Revision of Safety Standards for Certain Electrical Appliances, KATS Notice No. 2021-453
On 12 October 2021, the Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (KATS) announced the revision of safety standards for certain electrical appliances, in accordance with the Electrical Appliances and Consumer Products Safety Control Act.
The revised standards and relevant changes are as follows:
The Notice entered into force on 12 October 2021.
燈具 / LED Luminaiaries/LED
以色列經濟和工業部於 2021 年 9 月 13 日發佈新修訂的強制性標準:
This Notice, issued by the Israeli Minister of Economy and Industry on 13 September 2021, lists mandatory standards newly amended.
Mandatory standards to which changes have been made:
能源效率要求 Energy Efficiency Requirements
[法規草案] 2021 年 9 月 24 日，中國工業和資訊化部 (MIIT) 提出了 2021 年能效之星產品目錄的修訂版。更新後的目錄包含約 370 款認證產品，以納入能效之星計畫。該清單包括消費和工業設備。
On 24 September 2021, the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) proposed a revised version of the Energy Efficiency Star Products Catalogue for 2021. The updated catalogue contains approximately 370 models of certified products for inclusion in the Energy Efficiency Star Program. The list includes both consumer and industrial equipment.
Once finalised, the updated list of Energy Efficiency Star Certified Products for 2021 would include, inter alia:
BEE延長儲能式電熱水器的星級標籤。BEE 將強制性制的儲水式電熱水器星級表的有效期延長至 2022 年 12 月 31 日。對於希望使用批准的標籤的註冊製造商/許可證持有者，需於 2021年11 月12日前提交修改後的標籤、預發票。
BEE extends the validity of existing star rating table for Storage type electric water heater under mandatory regime to 31 December, 2022. For those registered manufacturer/permittees who wish to use the approed BEE start label need to submit revised label, proforma before November 12, 2021.
本規範適用於符合CNS 60705 要求的家用微波爐，申請節能標章，需檢附 附件一之微波爐測試樣品描述及說明表。
(三) 產品型錄上應標示產品之能源效率 (%)、待機模式耗電 (瓦，W)、關機模式耗電 (瓦，W)；組合式(複合型)微波爐除以上項目外，尚須標示燒烤能耗 (瓦時／攝氏溫度，Wh/℃)。
(Voluntary) Amendment of “Energy Efficiency Criteria and Labeling Method for Label Qualified Microwave Ovens”
The Taiwan Bureau of Energy approved a new version of “Energy Efficiency Criteria and Labeling Method for Energy Label Qualified Microwave Ovens” on September 24 with immediate effective.
These rules apply to the microwave ovens that meet the requirements of Taiwan CNS 60705.
To apply for the Energy Efficiency label for microwave ovens, a description of the microwave oven test sample needs to be attached.
The product labeling requirement:
1. The name and address of the label user shall be clearly displayed on the product or product packaging.
2. If the label user is an agent, the name and address of the product manufacturer shall also be displayed on the product or product packaging.
3. The product’s energy efficiency(%), standby mode power consumption(W), and shutdown mode power consumption(W) need to be provided. In addition to the above items, combined microwave ovens must also indicate grill function energy consumption(WH/℃).
Requirements on Minimum Energy Performance Standard, Energy Efficiency Indication and Inspection for Microwave Ovens
The Taiwan Bureau of Energy approved ”Requirements on Minimum Energy Performance Standard, Energy Efficiency Indication, and Inspection for Microwave Ovens” on September 17, 2021.
The microwave ovens refer to those meeting the definition of microwave ovens in CNS 60705 and promulgated by the Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (BSMI) of the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) as products requiring inspections.
However, this does not apply to the microwave ovens of the following conditions:
(1) Microwave ovens with diameter of load ≤200mm, or height of load ≤120mm
(2) Rated power input 3300W
The testing and calculation methods shall comply with the following specifications:
•The rated output power shall be tested in accordance with the relevant provisions of CNS 60705 (Methods for measuring performance);
•The energy efficiency values shall be tested and calculated in accordance with CNS 60705;
•The standby power consumption shall be tested and calculated in accordance with CNS 62301(Measurement of standby power).
As per Article 3, the rated output power, rated standby power, and energy performance of the microwave shall appear on a label affixed to the product or its smallest packaging.
The minimum energy performance standard is set out in Schedule 1 and reads as follows:
Energy Efficiency (%)
Standby Power (W)
Standby mode £ 1.00 W ;
依能源局已通過之能源效率及待機功率應符合“最低能效標準、能效等級要求”，該產品的合格評定程式保持不變，即產品認證註冊 (RPC) 或型式逐批檢驗 (TABI)。
Proposal for amendments to the legal inspection requirements for air-cleaning appliances
In line with the energy policy, the BSMI proposes to require that air-cleaning appliances be subject to CNS 16098: 2019. The measured efficiency and standby power shall comply with the Table of “MEPS for Air Cleaners” as stated in “Requirements on Minimum Energy Performance Standard, Energy Efficiency Rating Labelling and Inspection for Air Cleaners” to be adopted by the Bureau of Energy, which was notified as G/TBT/N/TPKM/451.
The conformity assessment procedures for products subject to this notified measure remain the same, i.e. Registration of Products Certification (RPC) or Type-Approved Batch Inspection (TABI).
其他 / 多主題產品 Others / Products with Multiple Subjects
阿根廷商務部於2021 年 10 月 12 日發佈第 1038/2021 號決議，對之前關於阿根廷電氣安全認證的第 169/2018 號決議進行了多項更改。
• 需要強制性電氣安全認證的 50V 以下電氣產品的新範圍，包括：
o LED 燈和 LED 模組 (從 2021 年 10 月 12 日起)
o 電力馬達驅動的: 電動工具，台式工具，園林工具 (從 2022 年 10 月 11 日起)
o 用於皮膚和頭髮護理的手動產品 (刮鬍刀、按摩設備等) (從 2022 年 10 月 11 日起)
o 具有加熱、切割、加工或混合食品或飲料功能的家用電器廚房設備 (從 2022 年 10 月 11 日起)
• 強制實施 S-Mark (模式5) 的產品清單已更新以引入新產品，並於 2022 年 7 月 8 日起強制實施。
o 對於型式認證模式 (模式 4) ，每 6 個月需要進行一次監管
o 對於 S-Mark 認證模式 (模式 5)，每 12 個月需要進行一次監管
On 12 October 2021, Secretary of Commerce has published Resolution 1038/2021 to introduce several changes to former Resolution 169/2018 for Electrical Safety Certification in Argentina.
The keypoints for this update are as follows:
o Led lamps and led-mounted modules (from October 12th, 2021)
o Hand tools, transportable, and lawn and garden machinery, powered by electric motor (from October 11th, 2022)
o Manual products for skin and hair care (razors, massage equipment, among others) (from October 11th, 2022)
o Household electrical kitchen equipment that performs the functions of heating, cutting, processing or blending food or beverages (from October 11th, 2022)
o For S-Type (System No. 4) Certification Scheme surveillances will be required every 6 months
o For S-Mark (System No. 5) Certification Scheme surveillances will be required every 12 months
澳洲於9月17日新發佈的插頭與插腳標準AS/NZS 3112:2017 +A1:2021，有9個月的過渡期，將于明年6月執行。
on 17 September 2021 Australia announced AS/NZS 3112:2017 Amd 1:2021 – Approval and test specification — Plugs and socket-outlets. There is a transition period of 9 months. AS/NZS 3112:2017 Amd 1:2021 will enter into force in June of 2022.
BIS公告 IS 1293: 2005 版“額定電壓不超過 250 V 和額定電流不超過 16 A 的家用和類似用途的插頭和插座”的修訂版標準 IS 1293: 2019 實施日自2021/10/23 推遲至2022/10/23後執行。
Bureau of Indian Standard has released a notification where the IS 1293: 2005 is superseded by IS 1293: 2019, “Plugs and Socket-Outlets for household and similar purposes of rated voltage upto and including 250V and rated current upto and including 16 A” stand extended upto 23rd October 2022.
《電氣設備 (質量控制) 令,2020》原定2021年11月11日強制納入CRS scheme已公告延至2022年11月11日執行。
Ministry of Heavy Industries under Bureau of Indian Standards notified below 8 products under Electrical Equipment Quality Control Order 2020 on 11th November 2020.
1.Low – Voltage switchgear and controlgear: Circuit Breakers
2.Low – Voltage switchgear and controlgear: switches, disconnectors, switch disconnectors and fuse Combination units
3.Low – Voltage switchgear and controlgear: electromechanical contactors and motor Starters
4.Low – Voltage switchgear and controlgear: a.c semiconductor motor controllers and starters
5.Low – Voltage switchgear and controlgear: a.c. semiconductor motor controllers and contactors for non – Motor loads
6.Low – Voltage switchgear and controlgear: electromechanical control circuit devices
7.Low – Voltage switchgear and controlgear proximity switches
8.Low – Voltage switchgear and controlgear: electrical emergency stop devices with mechanical latching function
In pursuance of the Notification released, the Quality Control Order was coming into effect on 11th November 2021 but the timeline for implementation of this Quality Control order for the above said Products stands extended till November 11th 2022.
Draft amendment on Article 3 and 9 of “Regulations Governing the Use of Commodity Inspection Mark” with QR code
In order to comply with the current trend of information technology development, Taiwan government proposed to request the products inspected by the BSMI with BSMI logo should contain a QR code. It will help the consumers to obtain the information of product and to identify whether it is qualified or not through digital interpretation, and to protect the rights and interests of consumers. Since the QR code is the same property as the designated code of the identification number, both are the part of the product inspection mark. QR code doesn’t need to be adjacent to the basic image of the product inspection mark; it can be presented separately on the package, and it is added according to the exceptions of item1 of article 3 of regulation that will help the manufacturers have the flexibility to place the QR code on the product.