Department of Consumer Affairs, under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, has issued an updated amendment for the Electronic Pre-packaged Product. This amendment modifies specific sections of the previous notification released on July 14th, 2022. According to the revised notification dated 23rd June 2023, entities are now allowed to provide certain information via a QR Code, if it is not included in the product packaging.
Here are the details regarding the information that can be accessed by scanning the QR code:
- Address of Manufacturer / Packer / Importer: The name of the Manufacturer / Packer / Importer must be declared on the package itself. However, if the address or any other relevant information is not provided on the package, consumers will be directed to scan the QR code for obtaining such details.
- Generic Name: To retrieve the common/generic name of the commodity, Consumers will be directed to scan the QR code. Additionally, if the package contains more than one product, the QR code can be scanned to access the name, number, or quantity of each individual product, in case this information is not already mentioned on the package.
- Size and Dimension: If the size and dimension of the commodity are not specified on the package, consumers will be directed to scan the QR code to obtain this information.
- Other Relevant Information: The package should include the email address and telephone number of customer care. However, if any additional information is not mentioned on the package, consumers will be directed to scan the QR code for accessing the required details.
[法规草案] 2023 年 7 月 12 日，印度尼西亚邮政和技术总干事提出了一项关于电信设备和/或短距离设备技术标准的法规草案。 该法规草案提议建立电信设备和/或短距离设备的技术标准。 该法规草案建议适用于电信设备和/或短距离设备。目前该草案正在搜集意见中。
On 12 July 2023, the Indonesian Director General of Post and Technology proposed a draft regulation on technical standards for telecommunications equipment and/or short range devices.
The draft regulation proposes to establish the technical standard for telecommunications equipment and/or short range devices.
The draft regulations proposes to apply to the following telecommunications equipment and/or short range devices:
– Near field communication (NFC);
– Radio frequency identification;
– Low rate wireless personal area network (LR-WPAN) IEEE 802.15.4;
– Cordless Telephone;
– Wireless power transmission;
– Intelligent transport system;
– Ultra wide band (UWB);
– Devices with transmitting power below 10mW; and
– Other short range devices (SRD).
If approved, the draft regulation proposes to repeal the following regulations:
– Regulation No. 161/2019 concerning technical requirements for short range devices;
– Regulation No. 44/DIRJEN/2006 in relation to cordless telephone;
– Regulation No. 3/2020 concerning automotive short range radar system; and
– Regulation No. 4/2023 in relation to dedicated short range communication.
印度尼西亚SDPPI于2023年7月12日发布公告 – 关于SDPPI认证中的SAR要求。详细强制时间请参考英文内容。
Indonesia SDPPI had issue an announcement On 12 July 2023. on mandating SAR Requirement for SDPPI certification.
This is conjunction with the previous announcement 001/DJSDPPI.5/SP.04.06/01/2023 and also Previous SRD standards.
Below are information combine with the online sharing section (on 26th July) and this announcement
– SDPPI will be apply the SAR Requirement by stages starting with Cellular Phone .
– below are the list of devices will be control and the effective date ( subject to changes by SDPPI)
[法规草案] 2023年6月22日，日本总务省提出了对《无线电法实施条例》(1950年第14号条例)、《无线电设备条例》(1950年第18号条例) 和《频率分配表计划》 (2020年第411号公告) 的修正案。修正案旨在引入窄带LTE-Advanced系统，以扩大移动电话的频率。
从 718MHz – 748MHz 和 773MHz – 803MHz
至 715MHz – 748MHz 和 770MHz – 803MHz。
On 22 June 2023, the Japanese Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications proposed amendments to the Ordinance on Radio Act Enforcement Regulations (No. 14, 1950), Radio Equipment Regulations (No. 18, 1950), and the Frequency Allocation Tables Plan (No. 411, 2020), and others.
The amendments aim to introduce narrowband LTE-Advanced systems for expanding frequencies for mobile phones.
The frequencies are amended to expand as follows:
- from 718MHz – 748MHz and 773MHz – 803MHz
- to 715MHz – 748MHz and 770MHz – 803MHz.
The amendment affects the following Articles:
- Radio Act Enforcement Regulations, Ordinance No. 14, 1950
- Article 51-2-2 on scope of designated radio equipment using specific frequencies.
- Radio Equipment Regulations, Ordinance No. 18, 1950
- Article 14 on tolerance of antenna power for radio stations relaying mobile radio communications.
- Article 24 on the limit that radio waves emitted to ensure that they do not interfere with the functions of other radio equipment.
- Article 49-6-9 on radio equipment for single carrier frequency division multiple access mobile radio communication.
- Frequency Allocation Tables, Plan, Notice No. 411, December 2020
- Appendix Table 10-2 on frequency table for cellular radio communications.
Interested parties may submit their comments online.
[法规草案] 2023年7月7日，日本总务省提出了对《无线电法实施条例》(1950年第14号条例)、《无线电设备条例》(1950年第18号条例) 和《频率分配表计划》 (2020年第411号公告) 的修正案。该修正案旨在扩大 DECT 和 TD-LTE 数字无绳电话的频段。
On 7 July 2023, the Japanese Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications proposed amendments to the Radio Act Enforcement Regulations (Ordinance No. 14, 1950), the Radio Equipment Regulations (Ordinance No. 18, 1950), and the Frequency Allocation Tables Plan (Notice No. 411, 2020).
The amendments aim to expand the frequency band of DECT and TD-LTE digital cordless telephones.
The Articles affected by changes are:
- the Radio Act Enforcement Regulations (Ordinance No. 14, 1950)
- Article 6: Conditions of radio stations that do not require a license.
- Article 6-2-4: Frequency range of radio equipment conforming to the technical standards.
- the Radio Equipment Regulations (Ordinance No. 18, 1950)
- Article 9-4: Frequency range for anti-interference functions that unlicensed radio stations shall have.
- Article 24 (24): Limitation of unintentionally emitted high frequency signals from DECT digital cordless telephone radio stations.
- Article 49-8-2-2: Conformity requirements for radio equipment of radio stations for DECT digital cordless telephones.
- Article 49-8-2-3: Conformity requirements for radio equipment of radio stations for sXGP digital cordless telephones.
- Appendix Table 2: Value of occupied frequency bandwidth allowed for emitted radio waves.
- Appendix Table 3: Unwanted Emission Intensity Limits for radio equipment of radio stations for sXGP digital cordless telephones.
- the Frequency Allocation Tables Plan (Notice No. 411, 2020)
- Appendix Table 8-6: radio station frequency table for digital cordless telephones.
The frequency of 1895.616MHz in above Articles shall be replaced with 1885.248MHz.
Interested parties may submit their comments until 7 August 2023.
Saudi Arabia 沙特阿拉伯
[法规草案] 2023年7月4日，沙特阿拉伯标准、计量和质量组织 (SASO) 通报WTO电磁兼容技术法规草案。该技术法规适用于电气设备，包括固定设备和装置。一旦获得批准，将在官方公报上公布。
On July 4, 2023, the Saudi Arabian Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) notified WTO of the draft electromagnetic compatibility technical regulations. Once approved, it will be published in the Official Gazette.
This Technical Regulation applies to electrical equipment, including fixed equipment and installations. Included in the scope are the devices and equipment covered by the relevant standards that are listed in Annex 1. The following are exempt:
- radio equipment and telecommunication terminal equipment,
- amateur radio equipment,
- aviation and air navigation equipment and spare parts,
- equipment that is incapable of generating or contributing to electromagnetic emissions which exceed a level allowing radio and telecommunication equipment and other equipment to operate as intended,
- equipment that will operate without unacceptable degradation in the presence of the electromagnetic disturbance normally consequent upon its intended use.
Once approved, this Technical Regulation will be published in the official gazette. The WTO Notification deadline is 2 September 2023.
Singapore IMDA had send out announcement yesterday 26th July 2023 for CESSATION OF EQUIPMENT REGISTRATION AND SALES OF 3G-ONLY MOBILE TERMINALS AND NON-VoLTE CAPABLE MOBILE/SMART PHONES
Below are the details:
- Under the Telecommunications (Dealers) Regulations and IMDA’s Equipment Registration Framework, dealers/equipment suppliers of cellular mobile terminals are required to register such terminals with IMDA before they may be sold for use in Singapore.
- On 26 July 2023, IMDA together with Singtel Mobile Singapore Pte Ltd, StarHub Mobile Pte Ltd and M1 Limited (collectively the “MNOs”) announced the planned cessation of MNOs? 3G networks and the provision of 3G services, with effect from 31 July 2024.
- With the impending cessation of the 3G networks, IMDA will stop accepting new registrations and renewals of 3G-only mobile terminals and non-VoLTE capable mobile/smart phones with effect from 1 November 2023.
- With effect from 1 February 2024:
IMDA will de-register the approved registrations of 3G-only mobile terminals and non-VoLTE capable mobile/smart phones.
The sale of 3G-only mobile terminals and non-VoLTE capable mobile/smart phones for local use will accordingly no longer be allowed from 1 February 2024. Dealers/equipment suppliers who had previously registered such mobile terminals and mobile phones with IMDA shall stop all sale of such deregistered mobile terminals and mobile phones for local use by this date.
Only dealers/equipment suppliers who are granted Dealer (Individual) Licences by IMDA may import or offer for sale unregistered 3G-only mobile terminals and non-VoLTE capable mobile/smart phones for export purposes and/or use overseas only. In such cases, IMDA’s licence conditions in relation to the sale of non-registered telecommunication equipment will apply.
- Dealers/equipment suppliers are required to do the following with effect from 26 July 2023:
When selling 3G-only mobile terminals and non-VoLTE capable mobile/smart phones to customers, dealers/equipment suppliers are to advise customers that 3G services will cease with effect from 31 July 2024. This will help ensure that these customers are fully aware and that they make an informed choice when purchasing such terminals/mobile phones, especially if they intend to use such terminals/mobile phones in Singapore.
If customers wish to purchase unregistered 3G-only mobile terminals and non-VoLTE capable mobile/smart phones for overseas use after 1 February 2024, dealers/equipment suppliers (who have a Dealer’s Individual Licence) may sell the mobile terminals to them, but only on the understanding that the mobile terminals are strictly for export purposes and/or for overseas use only.
- The above measures will minimise the number of end users in Singapore who are still using 3G mobile terminals when 3G networks are gradually phased out with effect from 31 July 2024, and to avoid inconvenience to end users.
- For customers purchasing 4G or 5G mobile/smart phones, dealers/equipment suppliers are also advised to ensure that Voice over LTE (VoLTE) is enabled, or assist the customer to enable VoLTE on the new mobile/smart phones and encourage them to make a test call to ensure that voice calls can be made through VoLTE. With the cessation of 3G networks, voice call services such as those to emergency services can only be made via VoLTE. If queried on the need to enable VoLTE, dealers/equipment suppliers should explain that the VoLTE settings are needed to make/receive voice calls, given the cessation of 3G networks.
China Taiwan 中国台湾
BSMI订定「应施检验遥控无人机商品之相关检验规定」。表列商品自 113 年 7 月 1 日起实施输入及国内产制商品检验，检验方式为型式认可逐批检验或验证登錄双轨并行。
Legal Inspection Requirements for Drones (less than 2 kilograms in weight).
Nowadays, drones are frequently used for multiple purposes, such as photography and light shows. In order to enhance consumer safety, Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (BSMI) will add drones (less than 2 kilograms in weight) into the scope of legal inspection. Two alternative conformity assessment procedures are made available for the choice of applicants, i.e. Registration of Product Certification (RPC) or Type-Approved Batch Inspection (TABI). For more details, please see refer to the link.
Vietnam Ministry of Information and Communications had implemented some major changes for the Certification Requirement/Scheme
The summary of the changes are as follows:
- No matter the Cert holder is the manufacturer or the local company, the Cert needs to list the full detail information of the manufacturer and the factory (OEM) information. If there are more than one factory, every factory should get their own type approval Certificate and the sample quantity should be prepared by the numbers of the factories.
- No matter the Cert holder is the manufacture or the local company, the Cert will show the country of original for the factories. Previously, it is not mandatory to list the country of original if the cert holder is the overseas manufacturer.
- Certification holder:
- For Oversea manufacture to hold the certification: It is only possible if the manufacturer has the representative office in Vietnam and the representative office should confirm the information of the factory ( OEM) .
- If a condition could not be satisfied, the certification holder could be the importer.
If the certification holder is the importer, there will be two conditions:
1） The manufacture and the OEM/ODM belongs to the same organization (providing the evidence) : Could get the type approval for 3 years.
2） The manufacture and the OEM/ODM do not belong to the same organization (providing the evidence) : Could get the type approval for 3 years still but we need to provide ISO9001 Cert of the factory and need to evaluation the production of OEM/ODM by video.
- The representative office could use the test report under the manufacturer’s name directly.
The importer could use the test report under the manufacturer’s name only when they get the LoA from the representative office or the LoA which has been consular legalized.
- For test reports issued from MRA lab, VNTA only accepts the reports issued according to QCVN standards instead of ETSI EN Standards. The MRA test lab needs to verify the test report and send the confirmation email as the evidence. The test report issued from non-MRA test lab is only accepted when the Ministry of Information and Communications announces they accept the test report result since there is no capability to test locally like 5G NR.
- When using the module report, the system applicant should get the authorization from the report holder.
- Report holder is the manufacturer: Should get the authorization from the representative office of the manufacture or be consular legalized.
- Report holder is the importer: The module test report must list the information on types, model number, manufacturer of the host device (the information of the listed host device must be the same with the information of the product applying for TA certification.)
[法规草案] 2023年6月16日，中国工业和信息化部发布了电气电子产品限用物质要求强制性标准制定项目。 该标准草案适用于在国内销售的电器电子产品，包括《电器电子产品有害物质限制使用管理办法》中规定的通信设备、广播电视设备、家用电器电子设备等。标准草案提出分两步进行RoHS实施:
第一步：所有电气电子设备必须满足SJ/T 11364标准的要求，但GB/T 26572标准的应用是自愿的
第二步：列入管理目录的产品必须符合SJ/T 11364和GB/T 26572标准的要求
On 16 June 2023, the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released a project for the formulation of a mandatory standard on the requirements for certain restricted substances in electrical and electronic products.
The draft standard applies to electrical and electronic products sold in the country, including communication equipment, radio and television equipment, household electrical and electronic equipment, etc., as defined in the Administrative Measures for the Restriction of the Use of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Products.
The draft standard proposes to regulate the maximum permissible content of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment, along with labelling requirements.
The draft standard proposes to carry out RoHS implementation in two steps:
– The first step: it is mandatory for all electrical and electronic equipment to meet the requirements of the Standard SJ/T 11364, but application of Standard GB/T 26572 is voluntary;
– The second step: it is mandatory for products listed in the management catalogue to meet the requirements of the Standards SJ/T 11364 and GB/T 26572.
The proposal would integrate the above-mentioned standards and formulate them as a mandatory standard in order to accelerate the implementation of hazardous substance control in the green development of industries.
The development of an English language version in parallel is envisaged.
The project cycle of this draft standard is 22 months.
[法规草案] 2023年6月16日，中国工业和信息化部发布了电动工具用锂离子电池及电池组安全技术规范强制性标准草案。 标准草案拟概述电动工具用锂离子电池及电池组的安全检验和试验方法。 标准草案规定了电动工具用锂离子电池及电池组的设计、生产和使用要求。
On 16 June 2023, the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released a project for the formulation of a draft mandatory standard on the safety technical specification of lithium-ion cells and batteries used in electric tools.
The draft standard proposes to outline the safety inspection and test methods of lithium-ion batteries and battery packs for power tools. The draft standard specifies the requirements for the design, production and use of lithium-ion batteries and battery packs for electric tools.
The draft standard applies to the following electric tools:
- Drilling equipment;
- Fastening equipment;
- Grinding equipment;
- Cutting equipment;
- Polishing equipment and other tools.
The draft standard clarifies the different test methods for electrical safety tests, environmental safety tests, protection system tests, voltage tests and mechanical tests.
The project cycle of this draft standard is 24 months.
家用电器 House Appliances
2023 年 5 月 26 日，黎巴嫩部长理事会发布第 27 号决定，批准第 11505 号法令 – 批准供暖、通风和空调强制性标准。
– NL EN 12263:2020 制冷系统和热泵 – 用于限制压力的安全开关装置 – 要求和测试
– NL EN 15218:2021 用于空间冷却的带有蒸发冷却冷凝器和电动压缩机的空调和液体冷却机组 – 术语、定义、测试条件、测试方法和要求
– NL EN 15423:2021建筑物送风系统的防火措施
– NL EN 12178：2021 制冷系统和热泵 – 液位指示装置 – 要求、测试和标记。
这些标准自 2023 年 6 月 8 日起生效。
On 26 May 2023 the Lebanese Council of Ministers issued Decision No. 27 approving, among others, Decree No. 11505 – Approval of Mandatory Standards for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Decree No. 11505 accords the status of legal obligation to the following national standards:
– NL EN 12263:2020 Refrigerating Systems and Heat Pumps – Safety Switching Devices for Limiting the Pressure – Requirements and Tests
– NL EN 15218:2021 Air conditioners and liquid chilling packages with evaporatively cooled condenser and with electrically driven compressors for space cooling – Terms, definitions, test conditions, test methods and requirements
– NL EN 15423:2021 Ventilation for buildings. Fire precaution for air distribution systems in buildings
– NL EN 12178: 2021 Refrigerating systems and heat pumps – Liquid level indicating devices – Requirements, testing and marking.
The above standards may be purchased from LIBNOR, the Lebanese Standards Institution.
These Standards are effective from 08 June 2023.
Saudi Arabia 沙特阿拉伯
SASO has issued the technical regulation of standby, off-mode Electric power Consumption of Electrical and Electronic Equipment to be considered as an additional requirement for below products:
Implementation date will be: July 1st 2024
Manufacturers can show compliance based on self-declaration.
|Products categories in scope||HS heading||Exemptions|
|Clothes Dryers||8421||– Battery operated appliances
– Appliances to be connected to mains supply through transformer
|Clothes washing machines||8422|
|TVs & Monitors||8528||– Screen with Area less than 100 Sq.cm
– Conference presenting systems /monitors
– Medical monitors
– VR system
– Control panels screens
China Taiwan 中国台湾
配合经济部国际贸易局修订 中华民国输出入货品分类表, 应施检验「个人用之电保暖器具」等18项机电类商品货品分类号列修正对照表。
In accordance with the revision of the Republic of China’s Import and Export Commodity Classification, as amended by the Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs, a revised reference table of product classification codes is provided for 18 electrical and mechanical products, including ‘personal electric heating devices,’ subject to inspection and testing.
For more details, please see refer to the link.
能源效率要求 Energy Efficiency Requirements
埃及贸易和工业部颁布了第 197 号决定，为生产商和进口商提供一年的过渡期，以遵守以下相关埃及标准：
ES 5454 建筑五金机械操作锁和锁定板 – 要求和测试方法
ES 5806 家用和类似用途电器能源效率 测量和计算电热水器能耗的方法
ES 8187 家用电器能效 即热式电热水器能效测量和计算方法
ES 4100 家用和类似用途电器能效 测量和计算洗衣机能耗的方法
ES 8057 家用电器能效 真空吸尘器能效测量和计算方法
ES 537 – 2 家用和类似用途电器的安全要求 – 第 2 部分：电风扇的要求
ES 904 家用和类似用途电器-安全-真空吸尘器和吸水式清洁器具的特殊要求
ES 6575 家用和类似用途电器 – 安全 – 洗碗机的特殊要求
该决定于 2023 年 7 月 6 日生效。
The Egyptian Ministry for Trade and Industry has enacted Decision No. 197 providing producers and importers with a one-year transitional period to comply with the following relevant Egyptian standards:
– ES 5454 Building hardware mechanically operated locks and locking plates – requirements and test methods
– ES 5806 Energy efficiency of household and similar electrical appliances methods for measuring and calculation energy consumption or electric water heaters
– ES 8187 Energy efficiency of household electrical appliances methods for measuring and calculating energy efficiency of electric instantaneous water heater
– ES 4100 Energy efficiency of household and similar electrical appliances methods for measuring and calculation energy consumption of washing machines
– ES 8057 Energy efficiency of household electrical appliances methods for measuring and calculating energy efficiency of vacuum cleaners
– ES 537 – 2 Safety requirements for household and similar electrical appliances – Part : 2 Requirements for electric fans
– ES 904 Household and similar electrical appliances – safety – particular requirements for vacuum cleaners and water – suction cleaning appliances
– ES 6575 Household and similar electrical appliances – safety – particular requirements for dish washers
The Decision entered into force on 6 July 2023. These Standards are available for purchase from the Egyptian Organization for Standards and Quality’s official website.
2023 年 6 月 25 日，以色列能源部发布了一项法规，废除已下现行法规:
– 2011 年关于家用电器和办公设备待机模式能效
– 2012 年有关室内灯泡能效
– 2011 年关于电视接收器最大电功率能效
– 2009 年有关荧光灯能效
– 2011 年有关变流器箱能效
此次废除旨在放宽对以色列进口消费品的要求，通过允许快速通道方法为已满足欧盟要求的节能设备签发进口商符合性声明。 该废除将于 2023 年 7 月 25 日对受影响产品的进口商和制造商生效。 现有产品可在 2024 年 7 月 25 日之前继续上市。
On 25 June 2023 the Israeli Ministry of Energy published a Regulations to repeal below existing regulations:
– Rugulation of 2011 on energy efficiency of household appliance and office equipment in standby mode
– Regulations of 2012 on energy efficiency of indoor light bulbs
– Regulations of 2011 on energy efficiency of maximum electric power for a TV receiver
– Regulations of 2009 on energy efficiency on fluorescent lamps
– Regulations of 2011 on energy efficiency of converter boxes
The repeal is part of a scheme being implemented to ease requirements on importing consumer goods into Israel, by allowing a fast-track method to issue an importer declaration of conformity for energy efficient equipment that has already met European Union requirements.
This repeal will take effect on 25 July 2023 for importers and manufacturers of affected products. Existing products may continue to be marketed no later than 25 July 2024.
China Taiwan 中国台湾
On 10 July 2023, the Taiwan Bureau of Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs published an Announcement on Energy Efficiency Criteria and Labelling Method for Energy Label Qualified for Non-ducted Air Conditioners with Interconnection Protocol.
This Announcement sets out the scope of application, energy efficiency test methods, criteria and labelling requirements for non-ducted air conditioners.
This Announcement enters into force on 1 January 2025.
China Taiwan 中国台湾
On 10 July 2023 Taiwan’s Bureau of Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs published an Order which amends existing Order No. 10004002220 on energy efficiency criteria and labelling methods for energy label qualification for air purifiers.
This Order sets out the scope of application, energy efficiency test methods, energy efficiency benchmarks and labelling requirements.
According to this Order, the product shall meet the definition of CNS 16098 regarding household and similar air cleaners/air purifiers, or otherwise be recognised by the relevant competent authority.
This Order will enter into force on 17 July 2025.
其他 / 多主题产品 Others / Products with Multiple Subjects
[法规草案] 智利电力和燃料监管局 (SEC) 在6月和7月期间发布了多项SEC决议提案的公众咨询通知，针对以下多种产品计划发布新的执行协议或更新原执行协议。公众咨询自草案公布起持续60天，机构或企业如有疑问可填写相关表格咨询SEC。 具体协议及实施标准如下:
The Chilean Superintendence of Electricity and Fuels (SEC) published some draft Resolutions/Protocol( New or updated) for many products in June & July, these drafts prepared by SEC is under public consultation period which lasts for 60 days after drafts released. If Institutions and enterprises have enquiries and comments about these drafts could write to SEC. Details info pls see below table:
|空调Air Conditioner||PE N°1-26-2_2023
|IEC 60335-1:2016 Ed.5.2;
|空调Air Conditioner||PE N°1-26-2_2023
|· 冰箱、冰柜、冷藏冷冻柜Refrigerator, Freezer, Refrigerator Freezer
|IEC 60335-1:2016 Ed.5.2;
· Single-phase electric heat pump products with refrigerant gas direct expansion and rated power of 7kW or less.
PE Nº1/ xx:2023 *
domestic vacuum cleaners
|IEC TS 62885-1:2020RLV；
· Dryers for clothes, towels, footwear or gloves
|IEC 60335-1:2016 Ed.5.2;
TV Set (size till 65”)
|PE Nº 8-11_2023||IEC 62368-1:2023|
· TV Set top box
|用于手动工具、草坪和花园机械设备的电池充电器Battery charger for hand tools, law and Garden machinery||
|IEC 60335-1:2016 Ed.5.2;
IEC 60335-2-29：2019 Ed5.1
Fixed fixtures for general use
|PE Nº 5/xx:2023 *||IEC 60598-1:2020;
|家用电子控制装置Electronic control devices for domestic use (Domotics)||PE Nº 8/xx:2023 *||IEC 60669-2-1:2021|
Electric cables RV-RVK
* 以上“xx” 代表该协议号未正式生成。
South Korea 韩国
修订原因: 随着电磁兼容领域国家标准 (KS) 的修订，拟修订以在电磁兼容测试方法中体现。
1) KS C 9815:2020适用于照明设备的防干扰测试修订为KS C 9815:20203
2) KS C 9832:2019适用于多媒体设备的电磁干扰防护测试修订为KS C 9832:20203
3) KS C 9610-6-3:2017 适用于住宅、商业和轻工业环境中的干扰预防测试修订为KS C 9610-6-3:2023
对上述修改有意见的机构、团体或个人，请于2023年7月31日之前向国家无线电研究机构(参考: 无线电环境安全司) 提交书面意见。
On 11 July, 2023, The National Radio Research Agency (RRA) issued a notice no. 2023-56, the draft contents are as follows:
Reason for revision: With the revision of the national standard (KS) in the field of electromagnetic compatibility, it is proposed to be revised to reflect in the electromagnetic compatibility test method.
1) KS C 9815:2020: Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment revision to version KS C 9815:20203
2) KS C 9832:2019: Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment — Emission requirements revision to version KS C 9815:20203
3) KS C 9610-6-3:2017: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) — Part 6-3: Generic standards — Emission standard for residential, commercial and light-industrial environments revision to KS C 9610-6-3:2023
The deadline for comments is 31 July, 2023.
UAE ECAS mark即将大改版!
根据阿联酋工业和先进技术部 (MoIAT) 国家合格标志及能效环境标签改版目前仍在草案阶段，具体实施日期尚未公布，更多详细信息仍需待公布，已知信息如下:
UAE ECAS mark will be revised soon!
According to the Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology (MoIAT) of the United Arab Emirates, the revision of the national conformity mark and energy efficiency environmental label is still in the draft stage, and the specific implementation date has not yet been announced. More detailed information still needs to be announced. The known information is as follows:
Suppliers will have a transition period to add or update product labels. For new products that have not yet been manufactured or printed with the national qualification mark, there is a 6-month transition period from the date of the official decision. For products with the national conformity mark already on the market, there is a one-year transition period from the date of the official decision announcement.
There are many revision marks, some of which are as follows:
National Conformity Marks
|UAE Standards & Metrology|
(EQM mark stays unchanged)