- 交流适配器，包括可向连接设备输出100W功率的适配器， 均属CPSR的管制物品，并要求符合相关安全标准，如IEC 62368-1。
- 本公告旨在根据IEC 62368-1，明确可提供超过100W功率 的交流适配器的测试和认证要求。
On Sep. 7 2023, the Consumer Product Safety Office (CPSO) published the Circular CPSO-070923-11 regarding additional requirement for AC adapters with output exceeded 100W comply with IEC 62368-1.
- AC adaptors, including those that can deliver >100W to connected equipment,
are classified as Controlled Goods under the Consumer Protection (Safety
Requirements) Regulations (CPSR), and are required to comply with relevant safety standards such as IEC 62368-1.
2.This circular seeks to provide clarity on the testing and certification requirements for AC adaptors which can deliver more than 100W of power (>100W),under IEC 62368-1.
2023年9月5日，越南信息通信部 (MIC) 发布了第10/2023/TT-BTTTT号通知，暂时暂停执行适用于5G、WiFi、NFC、无线充电设备、部分船用设备和一些其他类型的设备的多项QCVN技术法规 (部分或全部)，以消除符合第04/2023/TT-BTTTT 号通告，实施符合性认证、符合性声明和产品质量检验的障碍。更多信息请参考英文版内容与原始公告连结。
On September 5, 2023,Vietnam Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) issued Circular No. 10/2023/TT-BTTTT, temporarily suspending the enforcement of a number of QCVN technical regulation (partial or whole) that are applicable to 5G, WiFi, NFC, wireless charging devices, some marine equipment and a few other types of equipment, to remove obstacles in implementing conformity certification, declaration of conformity and product quality inspection according to Circular No. 04/2023/TT-BTTTT.
The Ministry of Information and Communications has issued documents at the circular level to temporarily remove obstacles in certification of conformity, announcement of conformity and state quality inspection in each stage period, for 5G devices and other devices, where domestic testing capacity has not met the test method requirements in national technical regulations.
Summary of the content of Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT is as follows:
1) Temporarily suspend enforcement of a number of QCVN national technical regulations (Temporarily, certification of conformity and announcement of conformity to these QCVNs are not required during the period of temporary suspension period)
- Temporarily suspend enforcement of QCVNs applicable to 5G terminal devices, 5G phones, 5G base stations including QCVN 127:2021/BTTTT, QCVN 128:2021/BTTTT, QCVN 129:2021/BTTTT, QCVN 18:2022 /BTTTT until December 31, 2023.
- Temporarily suspending enforcement of QCVNs on emissions for equipment used in the maritime industry because domestic testing conditions is not yet available , as well as there are no foreign testing laboratories recognized under the MRA as of today till June 30, 2024.
- Temporarily suspending enforcement of testing under extreme conditions (critical conditions) (suspending a part of the technical regulations) for 2G/3G/4G terminals and phones, WiFi devices, NFC devices, wireless devices SRD, wireless charging until December 31, 2023 or June 30, 2024 (depending on device type and applicable standards).
- Temporarily suspend testing requirements that domestic testing laboratories may not able to test (suspending a part of technical regulations) for NB-IoT devices and SHF
2) The period of suspension of enforcement
Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT takes effect from the date of signing and applies to cases that have registered for quality inspection in the period from July 15, 2023 to present and have not yet been completed the procedures to obtain type approval certificate and declaration of conformity process.
3) When the period of temporary suspension ends
- If the product has not been certified or declared conformity with all applicable technical regulations, the enterprise will have to perform supplemental certification of conformity, declaration of conformity or re-certification.
- If the product has been type approved and declared for conformity according to Circular 04/2023/TT-BTTTT (testing and certification with full technical regulations, including testing under critical conditions), The certificate of conformity or the Notice of receipt of declaration of conformity will continue to be valid until the expiration date stated on the certificate.
家用电器 House Appliances
2023 年 9 月 21 日，工业和内部贸易促进部 (DPIIT) 向世贸组织发布了以下 6 项质量控制命令草案。
这些草案中指定的商品或物品应符合相应的印度标准，并应根据2018 年印度标准局 (合格评定)条例Scheme-1 of Schedule-II (ISI 标志) 的规定，申请证书并贴有标准标志。
On September 21, 2023, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) released below 6 Draft Quality Control Orders into WTO.
Goods or articles specified in these orders shall conform to the corresponding Indian Standard and bear the Standard Mark under a license from the Bureau of Indian Standards as per Scheme-1 of Schedule-II (ISI Mark) to the Bureau of Indian Standards (Conformity Assessment) Regulations, 2018.
Proposed date of adoption: The date of notification in E-Gazette
Proposed date of entry into force: Six months from the date of notification in E-Gazette
|1||The Electrical appliance fans (Quality Control) Order, 2023||IS 302 (Part 2 or Sec 80): 2017|
|2||The Electrical Appliances for domestic water heating (Quality Control) Order, 2023||IS 302 (Part 2/Sec 21): 2018
IS 302 (Part 2/Sec 35): 2017
IS 368: 2014
IS 2082: 2018
|3||The Electrical appliance for domestic clothes washing (Quality Control) Order, 2023.||IS 302 (Part 2 or Sec 7): 2010|
|4||The Electrical Appliances for Kitchen (Quality Control) Order, 2023||IS 302 (Part 2/Sec 9): 2009
IS 302 (Part 2/Sec 31): 2009
|5||The Electrical appliance for commercial dispensing and vending (Quality Control) Order, 2023||IS 302 (Part 2 or Sec 75): 2018|
|6||The Electrical Appliances for Skin or Hair care (Quality Control) Order, 2023||IS 302 (Part 2/Sec 23): 2009|
BIS于9月26日发布通知，将更新家用电动食物搅拌机 (研磨机和液化机) 标准IS 4250:1980。
本印度标准修订后，不再对输入功率值进行限制。 这些具有较高输入额定值的产品将自动包含在 QCO 范围内，而不是目前输入额定值超过 750 瓦的产品不包含在 IS 4250:1980 的范围内。
On September 26, BIS released a notification who will update the standard IS 4250:1980 of the Domestic Electric Food-Mixers (Grinders and Liquidizers).
There will be no limitations on the power input value after revision of this Indian Standard. These products with higher input rating will automatically get covered in the scope of QCO instead of current input rating more than 750 watts are not covered in the scope of IS 4250:1980.
Once the Standard is revised, sufficient time will be given to manufacturer/licensee for implementation of the revised Standard.
灯具 / LED Luminaiaries/LED
[法规草案] 哥伦比亚矿业与能源部于2023年9月11日向WTO提出新的照明和公共照明技术法规草案 – RETILAP。本技术法规由 4 本书组成，包含在本决议的总附件中，其主题分为:
第 1 册 – 一般方面：介绍了技术法规的目的并列出了其中使用的定义和缩写
第 2 册 – 照明产品：包括受技术法规、其一般和特定要求、例外和禁止规定约束的照明系统安装中使用的产品
第 3 册 – 照明系统安装：介绍执行照明项目的一般要求以及内部和外部照明系统、公共照明、隧道和分类区域安装的具体要求
第 4 册 – 合格评定：为符合技术法规的产品、设施和人员制定符合性评定要求
This Draft Technical Regulation establishes the new Technical Regulations for Lighting and Lighting Public – RETILAP, made up of 4 books, which are contained in the General Annex of this resolution.
This regulation is applicable to lighting system installations, both interior and exterior, including in the latter, public lighting, regardless of whether they are new, expanded or modernized, public or private. Likewise, the regulation applies to the products used in said facilities.
This regulation applies to natural or legal persons that import, manufacture, market, design, build, maintain, certify and carry out activities related to lighting system products and installations.
The Technical Regulations for Lighting and Public Lighting – RETILAP, are made up of four (4) books, each one includes the specific requirements within the framework of its object and scope, its topics are divided into:
- BOOK 1 – GENERAL ASPECTS: It presents the purpose of the technical regulation and lists the definitions and abbreviations used in it.
- BOOK 2 – LIGHTING PRODUCTS: Includes products used in lighting system installations subject to the Technical Regulations, their general and specific requirements, exceptions and prohibitions.
- BOOK 3 – LIGHTING SYSTEMS INSTALLATIONS: Presents the general requirements for carrying out lighting projects and the specific requirements for installations of interior and exterior lighting systems, public lighting, tunnels and classified areas.
- BOOK 4 – CONFORMITY EVALUATION: Establishes the conformity evaluation requirements for products, facilities and people subject to compliance with the Technical Regulation. In addition, it includes the requirements that the Conformity Assessment Bodies must meet and provides the necessary tools for the Surveillance and Control Entities, within the framework of their powers and functions, to carry out their activities. Finally, it presents the guidelines of the sanctioning regime, transitory nature and interpretation, review, updating and validity of the Regulation.
The principal objective of the Technical Regulations for Lighting and Public Lighting – RETILAP is to establish the technical requirements that lighting and public lighting system installations must meet, aims guaranteeing, the levels and qualities of the light energy required in visual activity, security in energy supply, consumer protection and environmental preservation; preventing, minimizing or eliminating the risks caused by the installation and use of lighting systems.
[法规草案] 2023 年 8 月 24 日，玻利维亚生产发展和综合经济部发布了一项法规草案，规定了室内照明 LED 灯 (无论是国产还是进口) 最低能效标准的技术要求。
On 24 August 2023, the Bolivian Ministry of Productive Development and General Economy published a Draft Regulation establishing the technical requirements regarding the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards for LED lamps for interior lighting, whether nationally produced or imported, in order to protect the environment and prevent practices that may mislead the consumer.
The standard includes minimum criteria for the following parameters, which are defined in article 5:
- Useful life;
- Color quality;
- Energy Efficiency;
- Environmentally friendly.
This Draft Regulation also sets out packaging and labeling requirements, as described in its Article 6. All the information on values and minimum energy efficiency standards reported on the product or on the web pages of each manufacturer must be supported by test reports issued by accredited or designated laboratories.
Compliance with the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards is the responsibility of importers and national manufacturers, which must have the Technical Regulation Compliance Certificate issued by the Bolivian Institute of Metrology (IBMETRO), in accordance with the procedure described in Articles 7 and 8. Failure to comply with the Regulation may result in the sanctions established in Article 11.
The WTO Notification deadline is 23 October 2023. The proposed date of entry into force is 24 May 2024.
能源效率要求 Energy Efficiency Requirements
China Hong Kong中国香港
[法规草案] 香港于2023年8月25日向世贸组织通报《产品能源标签实务守则》修订咨询文件，以提升现有的冷冻设备、洗衣机和储水式电热水器能源效率分级标准强制性能源效率标签计划。 世贸组织通知截止日期为 2023 年 10 月 24 日，即通知后 60 天。
On 25 August 2023, Hong Kong notifies WTO on Consultation Document for the Revision of the Code of Practice on Energy Labelling of Products (CoP) for the Upgrading of Existing Energy Efficiency Grading Standards for Refrigerating Appliances, Washing Machines and Storage Type Electric Water Heaters under the Mandatory Energy Efficiency Labelling Scheme.
The WTO Notification deadline is 24 October 2023, 60 days from notification.
其他 / 多主题产品 Others / Products with Multiple Subjects
EESS近日发布使用客户测试设施 (CTF)的IECEE CB测试报告其适用性指引，明确CTF3和CTF4不获接受。
This general guidance document is to provide information on suitability of IECEE CB test reports, particularly when testing in customer testing facilities (CTF) is used by the CB Test laboratory.
The Equipment Safety rules (ESR) section 10.3 provides information on IEC EE CB test reports being accepted for use for certification in the EESS. However, it does not specifically list the acceptance requirements for reports in relation to the IEC EE customer testing facility (CTF) options being adopted in the IEC EE Scheme.
The ESR will be proposed to be amended to add the required clarity for completeness. In the interim the following is applied for IEC EE CB test reports (in alignment with proposed amendment to ESR):
IECEE CB Scheme Testing Laboratories (CBTLs) accepted under the CB Scheme of the IEC System of Conformity Assessment Schemes for Electrotechnical Equipment and Components (IECEE). A CB Test Report is required to be accompanied by CB Test Certificate issued by the appropriate National Certification Body (NCB) for all situations. Test Reports are required to be related to:
- Full testing performed withing the IECEE CB test facility.
- Full testing carried out by CBTL staff or qualified Local Technical Representative (LTR) at Customers’
Testing Facility (CFT Stage 1)
iii. Witnessing 100 per cent of each test program by CBTL/NCB qualified staff or a qualified LTR at Customer Testing Facility (CFT Stage 2)
Note: CFT stages 3 or 4 are not accepted
Note: where any hybrid testing of i., ii., or iii. occur the test report shall clearly indicate which type of testing was caried out for each test/assessment.
Note: This guidance document will be reviewed when the ESR amendment is finalised.
Alternate Solution Standard – test for labels that are required to have UV resistance test
Various standards apply a carbon arc test for labels that are required to have UV resistance. Newer technology for UV resistance of labels now includes xenon arc testing. Various standards are updating test criteria to the xenon arc test and it provides equivalent outcomes.
This information bulletin is to enable use of xenon arc test in lieu of carbon arc test whenever carbon arc test is stipulated.
For labels that are required to have UV resistance, testing method using xenon arc may be applied as an alternate to Carbon Arc testing. The test for xenon arc is as follows:
Markings on external parts of equipment intended for outdoor use shall remain legible after being exposed to solar radiation.
This requirement does not apply to markings that are moulded in, engraved, laser engraved, or stamped and, either, raised above or have a depth below the surface of at least 0.25 mm.
Conformance is determined by the IEC 60068-2-5 procedure Sb 1, using a xenon-arc lamp as the radiation source.
The test conditions shall be as specified in Table 5 of IEC 60068-2-5. Both the narrowband, 400 irradiance level and the black panel temperature shall be controlled.
The test shall be in cycles for a total duration of 515 h.
2023年9月5日，国家市场监督管理总局发布《关于公布强制性产品认证目录的公告》。 《公告》对原目录进行了修订，并提供了2023年版目录的相关信息。 强制性产品认证目录共涵盖16大类96个产品。
On 5 September 2023, the Chinese State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR) published an Announcement on releasing the catalogue of compulsory product certification.
The Announcement revised the previous catalogue and provided information about the 2023 version. The Compulsory Product Certification Catalogue covers a total of 16 categories of products and 96 products.
The 16 categories of products are as follows:
- Wires and cables;
- Circuit switches and electrical devices for protection or connections;
- Low-voltage electrical appliances;
- Small power motors;
- Electrical tools;
- Electric welding machines;
- Household and similar use equipment;
- Electronic products and safety accessories;
- Lighting appliances;
- Vehicles and safety accessories;
- Agricultural machinery products;
- Fire-fighting products;
- Building materials products;
- Children’s products;
- Explosion-proof electrical; and
- Household gas appliances.
The catalogue outlines 7 products marked with * that should adopt the self-declaration Procedure A, which means the products will be subjected to laboratory-type tests and they must have self-declaration.
In addition, the catalogue specifies that there are 12 products marked with ** that should follow the self-declaration Procedure B, which includes that the product must be tested by designated laboratory-type tests and must obtain a self-declaration.
Furthermore, Annex 2 provides the mandatory product certification catalogue description and definition table (Revised in 2023). The table specifies the detailed description of the certification scope of CCC.
The Announcement entered into force on 5 September 2023 and at the same time, repeals Announcement No. 18, 2020 on the same topic.
2023年8月30日，泰国工业标准协会 (TISI) 发布公告，将在2024年至2025年期间将7种电器添加为管制产品(含2类电器标准更新)。
|1||TIS 60335-2(23)-2021：用于护理头发或皮肤的电器，电压不超过250V||2024 年7 月|
|2||TIS 60335-2(13)-2021：不超过 5 公升的煎锅和住宅用煎锅||2024年7月|
|3||TIS 2134-2022：有能源效率需求、总制冷量不超过18,000W、单相电电压不超过250V、多相电电压不超过600V的室内空调 (涵盖总制冷量低于8000瓦、外部静压低于25Pa的风管空调等)||2025年1月|
|4||TIS 2461-25XX：便携式冷热饮水机||2024 年 6 月|
|5||TIS 824-1-2019：额定电压不超过 440 V 的住宅用和类似固定电气装置的开关，适用于室内或室外||2024年3月|
|6||TIS 1436-3-2021：公众使用的低压开关设备及控制设备组件 (涵盖住宅中使用的配电板)||2024年6月|
|7||TIS 866-30(101)-2018：交流三相感应马达不包括组装在机器中的马达||2025 年 8 月|
On 30 August 2023, the Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI) published an Announcement adding 7 electrical appliances as controlled products by 2024 to 2025. (Including the standard upgrade of 2 electrical appliances)
|1||TIS 60335-2(23)-2021：Electrical appliances for caring for hair or skin, with a voltage not exceeding 250 V.||2024 年7 月|
|2||TIS 60335-2(13)-2021：Fryers not exceeding 5 litres and frying pans for residential use.||2024年7月|
|3||TIS 2134-2022：The room air conditioners with energy efficiency requirements and cooling capacity not exceeding 18000 W, less than 250 V for single-phase electricity and not exceeding 600 V for multi-phase air conditioners. The standard also covers air conditioners with air ducts with a total cooling capacity of less than 8 000 W, intended to operate at an external static pressure of less than 25 Pa.||2025年1月|
|4||TIS 2461-25XX：Portable hot and cold water dispensers.||2024 年 6 月|
|5||TIS 824-1-2019：Switches for household and similar fixed electrical installations with a rated voltage not exceeding 440 V for use either indoors or outdoors.||2024年3月|
|6||TIS 1436-3-2021：Low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies for general public use. The Announcement covers electrical distribution used in residences.||2024年6月|
|7||TIS 866-30(101)-2018：AC three-phase induction motors do not include a motor that is assembled in machines.||2025 年 8 月|
2023 年 8 月 23 日，乌克兰内阁发布了《机器安全技术法规 (TR)》修正案。 该决议规定了新版本的技术法规，主要目的是使其内容和结构与机械指令 2006/42/EC 相协调。
On 23 August 2023, the Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers published amendment to the Technical Regulations (TR) on Safety for Machines.
The Resolution provides for a new version of the Technical Regulations with the primary aim of harmonising its contents and structure to Directive 2006/42/EC on Machinery.
The scope of the TR is in line with the EU Directive. The TR establish the technical requirements for machinery in order to protect human life, health as well as animals, plants, property and the environment. The Technical Regulations provide for the procedure of conformity assessment of machinery and the technical requirements for machinery to be placed on the Ukrainian market.
Following the structure of the EU Directive, the Annexes cover the following aspects:
- Annex 1 outlines the essential safety and health requirements that must be fulfilled during the design and manufacture of the machinery;
- Annex 2 provides the declaration of conformity of the machinery;
- Annex 3 sets out the requirements of the mark of conformity;
- Annex 4 lists the categories of machinery to which the conformity assessment referred to in Articles 14 and 15 apply;
- Annex 5 provides the indicative list of safety components;
- Annex 6 specifies the instructions for the assembly of unfinished machinery;
- Annex 7 describes the procedure for compiling technical documentation of machinery;
- Annex 8 covers the procedure for assessing conformity with internal production control;
- Annex 9 covers the procedure for type-verification of the machinery;
- Annex 10 covers the procedure for full quality assurance;
- Annex 11 outlines the minimum criteria for assessing the conformity of the machinery;
- Annex 12 contains the correspondence table of the provisions of Directive 2006/42/EC to this Resolution.
The Resolution entered into force on 23 August 2023.